All the same great features of the SolidKlick®, but is built semi-assembled, making it very fast to pop up. Equally quick to dismantle, saves valuable time on site.
Ease of Assembly and Dismantling
This is the main advantage of FastKlick® display stands, and they are typically assembled in under 1 minute. All the shelves are pre-glued to the back of the unit, which also means that there are fewer pieces to lose when unpacking or dismantling the unit.
If you have 100 FSDU units to assemble or want to minimise disruption in a busy retail environment, the build speed of the FastKlick® point of sale unit makes a real difference.
Available in the most popular and efficient size of 600 x 400, with an 1170 height (plus 300 headers) they can also be made in almost any size. 600 x 400 has become normal in most retail environments, it also makes good use of standard board sizes, meaning less waste in manufacture.
Recycled and Recyclable
Like all Envoprint display stands, the FastKlick® is built with FSC-sourced cardboard, which contains recycled material. Recycling is simple, with standard cardboard waste streams, after removing the plastic clips. Looking for a zero-plastic display stand? Check out EcoTab® FSDU.
The FastKlick® has the same capacity as the SolidKlick and is designed for medium-level loads, each shelf being rated to take 7kg (at the most common 600 x 400mm size). The sides are made in either a double or triple-thickness board which provides the backbone of the display stand. For heavier loads, view the StrongBar®.
Request a Quote Online
This is where the Envoprint team can share their experience from many hundreds of ideas:
- Special Shapes – circular, triangular, oval-profile, sloping
- Special Sizes – each design is accurately built to your custom sizes.
- Special Finishes – high-gloss, metallic, textured, fabric
- Accessories – Hanging rails, Product Display Hooks, Shelf-edge Label Holders
- Alternative materials – foam board, wood, acrylic
- Special weight capacities
- Mobile – if you need to be able to move a loaded stand
- Shadow boards – bespoke cut shelf inserts to match the shape of your products
A high-quality whiteboard with full-colour print is the normal starting point, but many other finishes are available. Ask about foiling, coloured baseboards, gloss surfaces and special effects, or browse our inspiration pages.
This is the eye-catching part of the display stand and is CNC cut to any shape you require. Make a feature to emphasise your brand.
|Capacity (per Shelf)*||Build Speed||Cost|
|FastKlick®||7kg||< 1 min||£££|
* Based on the popular 600 x 400mm shelf size.