The latest innovation from the team at Envoprint, these sneeze guard screens are to help prevent the spread of viruses like Covid-19 (Coronavirus). The screens are made from cardboard and recycled clear plastic (PET). Sneeze screens like these are ideal for use in retail environments and other public venues like hospitals, where interaction is necessary.
Counter Top Sneeze Guards
Our counter-top sneeze guards are the most popular option, but the beauty of our UK manufacturing is virtually any size or shape can be made quickly to order, including floor standing virus protection screens.
Recyclable, portable, printable, lightweight, protective – all to ensure you can keep serving customers!
Key Benefits of our COVID Sneeze Guard Screens
- These sneeze guards are a low cost, simple item that can be made to any shape and size to ensure they fit your counter or desk specifically. Fully manufactured here in the UK, these screens are a necessity to help stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- The clear window is made from an easy clean Recycled PET, a clear plastic material that can be wiped down regularly to ensure its surface is clean and coronavirus free! The support is made from a coated Corrugated Cardboard, an easily recyclable item, so great for temporary use – and the coated surface means this is water-resistant, and in addition, these can be laminated to provide an easily wipeable surface.
- Size – we can bespoke manufacture these in any size and shape if necessary, to ensure the customer and staff are fully protected, and the item can fit suitably into your current environment. We can also produce these in various quantities, to ensure that all your shops are protected.
- Personalisation – fully designed, manufactured and printed here in the UK, we can offer full personalisation of your items, from corporate branding, retail offers, and general health notices
- The cardboard and plastic sneeze screens are easily portable, as they are supplied flat-packed, so can be moved around tills, or placed in different areas with ease, and can also be placed in front of products that may be vulnerable, such as uncovered food.
Cardboard Sneeze Guards vs Foamex Sneeze Guards
In addition to our original range of cardboard sneeze guard screens, we can now manufacture these from Foamex with a PET clear plastic window. The Foamex option is a sleeker design, with feet that slot in, and can be manufactured in different sizes as with the cardboard units. This version of sneeze guard is slightly more expensive, but also more durable and longer-lasting, and still has the option of being bespoke printed!
Just clarify in the quotation which option you would prefer, or ask for a comparison prices of both cardboard sneeze screens and foamex sneeze screns.
Cardboard & Clear Plastic Sneeze Guards vs Perspex Sneeze Guards
Our Cardboard and RPET (clear plastic) sneeze screens and desk dividers are a more cost-effective version of similar perspex (acrylic) items in the market – they do the same job of helping to stop the spread of viruses like Covid-19 (Coronavirus), but are generally less expensive. Where Acrylic and Perspex sneeze guards often only come in standard sizes, our cardboard sneeze screens are bespoke made to size, and can also be custom printed. As an added bonus, our sneeze guards are fully recyclable!👍
Acrylic sneeze guards are the best option for long term usage (over several years), but our cardboard sneeze screens will last for many months, hopefully until well after the Covid-19 pandemic has died down, and our premium foamex and clear plastic screens and desk dividers are even longer lasting.
Foamex sneeze guard screens are a durable option with a longevity similar to traditional perspex/acrylic sneeze guard screens.
Sneeze Guard and Cough Screen Types
Tradionally sneeze guards were used mainly in the foodservice sector, as buffet sneeze guards or food sneeze guards.
With the advent of the Coronavirus epidemic in 2020, sneeze guards became much more widely used, virtually every retail outlet and public venue now requires them to allow safe operation, and they are increasingly being installed and used in offices, industrial environments, schools, and universities.
This explosion of usage following COVID-19 has led to a wide range of custom styles being produced, as follows:
Buffet sneeze guards and food sneeze guards
The usage of these traditional sneeze guard screens is more relevant than ever, to reduce infection in crucial areas where prepared food is out on display.
Cough Guards or Cough Screens
As the main symptom of Coronavirus is coughing, not sneezing, many people have started to refer to sneeze guards as cough guards, they are the same thing.
Floor Standing Sneeze Guard Screens
Whilst counter-top screens are by far the most popular choice, some public venues require a floor standing option, which Envoprint are able to manufacture in house. Floor standing sneeze guards guarantee compliance with the UK governments recommended minimum height for sneeze guards, which is “above head height”
Counter Sneeze Guard Screens
Countertop sneeze guards also provide “above head height” protection, assuming they are mounted on a suitable height table or counter or desk. The countertop screens that Envoprint manufacture are generally free standing (require no fixings or adhesive), and are therefore highly portable, and leave no damage on permanent fixtures if used as a temporary screen. We do also offer interlocking and modular sneeze guard options, all custom made in-house to order.
Transaction Counter Sneeze Screens
The main difference between a transaction counter sneeze guard and a conventional countertop sneeze guard is that these have a cut out at the base, to allow cash and card payments or other ‘transactions’ to take place. Similar sneeze guards are also used in other areas where hand-delivered services are necessary, for example nail or beauty parlours.
School and University Desk Divider Screens
A classic example of how rapidly and how far the original sneeze guard concept has evolved during the Coronavirus pandemic. Foldable, lightweight, and 100% portable, these handy desk screens are great for schools, university students, and also anyone who moves around from 1 office or classroom environment to another and wants to take their own portable desk screen with them. See our portable desk screen blog post for further details.
For a 3D interactive visual of the Covid Sneeze Screen, click the link below