The latest innovation from the team at Envoprint, these sneeze guard screens are to help prevent the spread of viruses like Covid-19 (Coronavirus). The screens are made from cardboard and recycled clear plastic (PET). Cardboard and plastic sneeze screens like these are ideal for use in retail environments, medical centres and hospitals, builders merchants, trade stores and bike shops – places that are still open to the public, and where interaction is necessary.
Envoprint’s bespoke manufacturing team has also developed innovative alternatives to traditional acrylic desk screens, providing a flexible and customisible Covid-19 protection solution for offices.
See also our folding portable sneeze screens designed for schools, colleges, or hot-desking, where a fully transportable sneeze screen is required.
Recyclable, portable, printable, lightweight, protective – all to ensure you can keep serving customers!
Enquire online for your Cardboard or Foamex Sneeze Screens today!
Personalised – Any Size – Any Shape
Key Benefits of the Covid Sneeze Guard Screen
- Firstly, these items are a low cost, simple item that can be made to any shape and size to ensure they fit your counter or desk specifically – fully manufactured here in the UK, these guards are a necessity to help stop the spread of this virus.
- The visor is made from an easy clean Recycled PET, a clear plastic material that can be wiped down regularly to ensure its surface is clean and coronavirus free! The support is made from a coated Corrugated Cardboard, an easily recyclable item, so great for temporary use – and the coated surface means this is water-resistant, and in addition, these can be laminated to provide an easily wipeable surface.
- Size – we can bespoke manufacture these in any size and shape if necessary, to ensure the customer and staff are fully protected, and the item can fit suitably into your current environment. We can also produce these in various quantities, to ensure that all your shops are protected.
- Personalisation – fully designed, manufactured and printed here in the UK, we can offer full personalisation of your items, from corporate branding, retail offers, and general health notices
- The cardboard and plastic sneeze screens are easily portable, as they are supplied flat-packed, so can be moved around tills, or placed in different areas with ease, and can also be placed in front of products that may be vulnerable, such as uncovered food.
Cardboard & Foamex Comparison
We can now manufacture these sneeze screens from Foamex with a PET window, to add to our diverse range of items to help businesses return to normal as quickly as possible! The Foamex option is a sleeker design, with feet that slot in, and can be manufactured in different sizes as with the cardboard units! This version of sneeze guard is slightly more expensive but more durable and longer-lasting, and still has the ability to be printed!
Just clarify in the quotation which option you would prefer, or ask for a comparison on the two!
Cardboard & Clear Plastic Sneeze Guards vs Perspex Sneeze Screens and Acrylic Desk Dividers
Our Cardboard and RPET (clear plastic) sneeze screens and desk dividers are a more cost-effective version of similar acrylic and perspex items in the market – they do the same job of helping to stop the spread of viruses like Covid-19 (Coronavirus), but are generally less expensive. Where Acrylic and Perspex screens often only come in standard sizes, our clear plastic and cardboard sneeze & cough screens are bespoke made to size, and can also be custom printed. As an added bonus, our screens are fully recyclable!👍
Acrylic desk dividers and acrylic sneeze guards are the best option for long term usage (over several years), but our cardboard sneeze screens will last for many months, hopefully until well after the Covid-19 pandemic has died down, and our premium foamex and clear plastic screens and desk dividers are even longer lasting.
Foamex sneeze & cough screens are a durable option with a longevity similar to traditional perspex/acrylic screens and dividers.
For a 3D interactive visual of the Covid Sneeze Screen, click the link below