Envoprints latest innovation is a portable cardboard screen for use on the move – great for hot-desking, schools, colleges and universtities who need to open again safely and sensibly!
With a clear plastic (polyproplene) window at the front and on 2 sides, these sneeze screens offer 3-sided protection, as well as being lightweight, portable, foldable, and space saving.
Request your Portable Sneeze Screen Quote now!
Folding Desktop Screen Specifications
- Dimensions: Front screen – 600mm tall x 500mm wide. Side screens – 600mm tall x 250mm wide
- Structure: White Corrugated Cardboard + Clear Polyprop + 8x Magnets
- Bespoke sizing available on request
- CMYK Print available on request
Custom Printed Desk-top Screens
The cardboard areas of these folding screens can be printed, for a fully branded image, for promotion of your organisation as people carry these around when out and about, or to simply help prevent them getting lost or stolen – if fully printed then people will always know who they belong to.
The cost of printed desk-top screens is surprisingly low when the required volumes are high, and we have no minimum order quantity.
VIEW OUR VIDEO BELOW!
Key Benefits of our Portable Sneeze Screen
- The Portable Sneeze Screen is manufactured from corrugated cardboard and polyprop, meaning this is durable and can withstand use in any environment, while also being very lighweight and easy to manoeuvre.
- Cost effective – this unit is very cost effective in higher quantities, making it great for companies or schools looking to order these in bulk
- The ability for all-over print on these screens means they can be branded for your specific school, college, or organisation.
- Quick turnaround – these units are all manufactured in-house here in the UK, and being based in the midlands, we can offer quick delivery all around the UK!
- Being manufactured from cardboard, this screen has recycled content and is also easily recyclable!
- Integrated carry handle for moving around, with magnetic fasteners to hold the screen closed flat.