The way we deal with our customers and suppliers is based on our foundational values of openness, fairness and integrity. Our clear and concise key terms and conditions as set out below is an evidence of this attitude.
- Unless otherwise specified our quotations are valid for 28 days
- Prices quoted are £ sterling exclusive of VAT
- Quotations are subject to pricing errors, and may be withdrawn if necessary Orders
- All jobs will be produced to the specification detailed in your purchase order, unless otherwise agreed by ourselves in writing. We will not be held liable for errors due to missing or ambiguous purchase orders.
- A purchase order is a legally binding document and cannot be changed without our consent.
- We reserve the right to decline to trade with any company or person or to impose reasonable conditions prior to accepting any order.
- We will retain legal ownership of the goods we provide until payment has been made in full.
- Customers that have not been granted credit facilities are required to pay in full at the time of order.
- Customers that have been granted credit facilities must pay within the time specified. Failure to pay within these terms will cause your account status to be reviewed and you will be liable to pay late payment compensation & interest.
- We reserve the right to close an account at any time without prior notice.
- Any invoice queries must be submitted in writing within 10 working days from the date of the invoice. Queries after this time will be invalid.
- Returns are not accepted unless they are due to incorrect goods, faulty goods or negligence on our part.
- Although we endeavor to meet and exceed all our delivery schedules we cannot be held liable for costs incurred due to late delivery.
- Goods must be inspected as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery.
- We cannot be held liable for any defects unless we have been notified within 5 days of delivery.
- Any incomplete orders, must be signed for as incomplete at time of delivery.
These terms & conditions are subject to change at any time, it is the responsibility of the customer to request an up-to-date copy before placing an order.